HR Assistant (Apprentice)
HR Assistant (Apprentice)
Full time (35 hrs/wk) undertaking a formal Level 3 HR Apprenticeship
Based central Reading, Berkshire
Apprenticeship salary £16,000 FTE pa plus benefits
Looking to start or grow your career in HR and the People Profession?
We can offer you lots of great things: This is a development role and ideal if you are looking to start or grow your career in HR, within a supportive team. This is a Level 3 Apprenticeship role following the HR Support apprenticeship standard. The UCEM HR & Payroll team are proud to be part of the people profession and we want you to be too; you will support all team members and undertake administration work associated with the employment of people. You will acquire new knowledge, learn new skills, and take steps towards becoming an HR Professional.
You will get involved in tasks relating to recruitment and selection, performance management, data processing, payroll, and contracts of employment – and much more along the way. All we ask is the following:
- You must have a keen interest in HR and can commit to achieving an apprenticeship;
- You are customer-focused with a desire to work with people, building relationships as you learn;
- You must be able to communicate well and have IT and digital skills;
- You must not be not afraid of tackling difficult things and you can respect how confidentiality is important in HR work;
- Finally, you must like what we do as an organisation! We are all committed to Student Success at UCEM.
At UCEM we expect all our employees to demonstrate our values: Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Support.
University College of Estate Management (UCEM) is the leading provider of supported online education for the Built Environment. Currently celebrating our 100th year as an institution, we have a wealth of history and experience in providing the highest quality learning opportunities. At any one time, we have over 3,500 students from more than 100 countries benefiting from our qualifications. UCEM helps to enhance Built Environment professional careers through our accredited property-related and construction programmes, offered at Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Apprenticeship levels. Our centenary year has inspired our new vision to be the Centre of Excellence for Built Environment Education, appropriately abbreviated ‘CX’ to help us look to the future and lead our strategy for the next 10 years. This is all to achieve our core purpose of providing accessible, relevant and cost-effective online education, producing leading talent for a better Built Environment.
We have a detailed job specification for this role so please, before applying, take a look: www.ucem.ac.uk/jobs
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Lisa Wilks on 0118 921 4641 or email@example.com alternatively contact the HR team on 0118 467 2243 / 7051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV, covering letter, and Recruitment Check Form to email@example.com
Friday 14 June 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
Please note any appointment to this post is conditional upon and subject to an enhanced certificate (criminal record check) issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), which will also include a check of the DBS Barred Lists.
NOTE TO AGENCIES
We do not use agencies as part of our recruitment process. We politely ask that you respect this decision and do not call our offices on seeing this advertisement; if you do, the same message will be repeated to you. Thank you for your co-operation.
More searches like this
- Construction Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator HR Information Systems Non CIPD member jobs in Reading
- Education Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator HR Information Systems Non CIPD member jobs in Reading
- Charities, Not For Profit Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator HR Information Systems Non CIPD member jobs in Reading
- Private Sector Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator HR Information Systems Non CIPD member jobs in Reading