I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation, to recruit a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The successful post holder will be required to provide generalist HR guidance and support specific areas of the charity, working closely with relevant managers and senior managers to enable them to achieve their business objectives.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Build and maintain close working relationships with their respective supporting managers.
- Responsible for the day to day management of individual casework by driving progress, ensuring advice and guidance is provided. (including discipline, grievance, absence and capability procedures.
- Manage all processes relating to case management, including attending and documenting formal meetings,
- Identifying where learning and development interventions will be appropriate.
- Reviewing documentation and creating correspondence in relation to cases.
- Complete all relevant administration/documentation, including checking and signing contracts for new starters, updating and maintaining HR files in all formats.
- Review staffing levels with managers at individual locations, advising where additional resources might be required in order to minimise disruption to the team during complex cases.
- Support the day-to-day work of the Advisory team by providing cover for colleagues as required, including the Snr HR Advisor.
- Guide less experienced members of the team by providing guidance to them on routine or complex casework.
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity long term opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP