Organisational Development Business Partner
To provide a comprehensive business partnering and advisory service to The Cairn Group which positively transforms the way we deploy, develop and manage our workforce.
To support business change with early liaison and planning, ensuring that teams, leaders and all colleagues receive a professional, people focused and efficient service.
To identify priorities and solutions for delivery through the People Strategy Action Plan and project delivery. Determining and agreeing with the Head of HR & OD a programme of work which support positive cultural change and continuous improvement in accordance with the Association’s strategy, vision, value and business goals.
Responsible for Corporate L&D training and initiatives, including design, procurement, and delivery. Ensure there is an effective process to enable the completion of mandatory training and allow effective recording and reporting.
To promote leadership accountability, talent development, business partnering, effective performance management and positive employee relations.
- To provide an effective business partnering and operational advisory OD service across The Group, tailored to business needs, taking account of transformation priorities and change plans
- To identify interventions to meet the needs of the employee life-cycle from attraction, recruitment, induction, learning and development, life stage and career planning, and retirement.
- To promote people planning taking account of workforce demographics, succession planning and workforce optimisation.
- To design and roll out of corporate training programmes in line with organisational priorities.
- To work with SMT, Managers, and other members of staff to identify skills gaps as well as development opportunities.
- To assess and report on the effectiveness of training undertaken within the Group and look for solutions to optimise effectiveness.
- To identify organisational priorities and solutions to be delivered through the People Strategy Action plans, to support the Group in meeting their goals and objectives
- To support Cairn’s Performance & Development process through planning and budgeting for an annual programme of related training.
- To develop and ensure effective use of the PPD process and systems.
- To implement a framework for 360 degree feedback and continuing with the integration of behavioural based competencies into organisational processes and systems
- Budget responsibility for corporate training planning and delivery against spend.
- To develop staff potential through the provision of a range of methods including training, coaching, mentoring self-development, on the job development, and e-learning.
In addition to the salary quoted above, Cairn also offer flexible working environment (home working and flexi-time), a company pension scheme, private health checks (biennial) and a generous leave entitlement.