Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Adviser
I am currently working with one of the leading higher education organisations’ in the UK, who are looking to recruit an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Adviser on a permanent basis.
The post holder will support the Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion to deliver the University’s EDI agenda with accountability for leading key EDI projects, including supporting and facilitating applications made by the University and its schools and institutes for recognised equality accreditations.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Coordinate organisations-wide projects and accreditations including Athena SWAN, the Race Equality Charter and the Stonewall Workplace Index;
- Serve as the first point of contact on matters relating to accreditations; generating ideas, providing advice, information, training and briefing materials
- Create an institution-wide annual schedule for accreditation and other EDI projects, ensuring that processes are in place to meet deadlines and the timely submission of reports
- Develop relevant and timely training, frameworks, information, guidance and toolkit resources to increase skills and capability
- Analyse, interpret and summarise quantitative and qualitative data, including the production of regular reports relating to EDI
- Facilitate focus groups and surveys with faculty EDI leads, to develop and progress action plans and form recommendations;
- Critically read and constructively comment on school/institute/university accreditation applications;
- Work with faculty EDI leads, Officers and colleagues across the HR department to coordinate the embedding of actions
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity