I am currently working with one of our top charity clients who are looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a fixed term contract.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Actively work as part of the team to embed the use of our integrated HR system
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR advice and guidance to managers
- Lead recruitment ensure our recruitment service is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Monitor probation process of new starters, reminding managers to undertake these in line with policy timescales
- Process monthly payroll in line with agreed timescales including starter and leaver, absence, maternity, changes to terms & conditions, liaising with colleagues as appropriate
- Act as first point of contact for self-service and online recruitment portal queries
- Support line managers and staff members with learning how to use our recruitment portal
- Design and produce regular statistical reports on HR information for the business i.e. starters, leavers, turnover, recruitment campaigns, sickness absence, equal opportunities etc.
- Organise and service HR related meetings including preparing agendas and taking minutes.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.