HR Business Partner, OD - 12 month FTC
Currently working with a company in Reading who are searching for a HR Business Partner to join them for 12 Months on a fixed term basis paying up to £64,000 plus car allowance and bonus.
The successful candidate for the HR Business Partner role will provide HR and OD support and advice across the business with responsibility / ownership for key issues and to undertake specified projects, or programmes of work to support the cultural development and performance. This business is evolving and as such they need a self-motivated, experienced HR professional to work with them to help deliver against their challenging objectives and to really make a difference to how HR influences the business. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced HR Team. This role offers exposure to senior stakeholders and opportunities for personal growth and development.
Duties will include;
- Provide strategic business partnering support to business area inputting in to overall business area strategy.
- Input and perform the people elements of business change projects.
- Perform HR oversight, challenge and support in making people decisions.
- Perform development and coaching of leadership teams, individually and as high performing teams.
- Input the business area requirements in to overall people programmes and perform the implementation and embedding of these programmes in business area.
- Deliver people initiatives and HR lifecycle projects into aligned BU
The successful candidate will be an accomplished HR Generalist with excellent OD skills and a track record of delivering high quality outputs. You will be a proven generalist with strategic and operational Business Partnering experience which is essential. You will have demonstrable project delivery capability and be commercially astute along with having a strong analytical mind-set and the ability to use tools to manipulate and present data in order to improve performance and have proven experience in working within a matrix organisation to deliver desired business objectives. You will have regulatory knowledge and significant experience in the design and implementation of people change projects to deliver improvements in performance. You must have a sound comprehension of HR and business models and their application in meeting business requirements. You will have worked in a large matrix environment, having built excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders. You should be CIPD qualified, or equivalent.