HR Project Lead
My client, a large Trust in the South West are looking for an experienced HR/Workforce programme lead to join the Trust on a 12 months basis to lead on a number of key projects.
The successful candidate will be available to start at relative short notice and have the following skills and experience.
- Trained in AFC Job Evaluation
- CIPD qualified with several years' NHS HR experience
- Significant change management experience
- Merger and acquisition expert and experience / workforce integration / due diligence
- TUPE expert / staff consultation experience
- Experienced in HR policies, procedures, practices relating to workforce and change management programmes
- Experienced in service redesign and transformation change programmes to deliver CIP
- Skilled in project / programme management
So if you are looking for a new project please do apply.