Head of Human Resources, Organisational Development and Training
We are looking for a talented HR professional to join our community interest company and make a difference to our workforce and our business.
Aspire for Intelligent Care and Support CIC is an employee owned, not-for-profit company providing health and social care support to help people live well in and around Salford. As a Foundation Living Wage employer, we are also committed to our workforce and are looking for a Head of HR, OD and T to join our leadership team.
You will be positive, creative and engaging with the ability to develop effective relationships that lead to better outcomes for the people we support. We expect you to demonstrate in your behaviours, the values of our organisation at all times:
- Personal: Treats everyone equally but not the same.
- Creative: Being innovative and productive to gain the right results.
- Honest: Builds relationships on trust.
- Excellent: Strives for excellence in everything you do.
You will work as a senior business partner, both strategically and operationally, across all parts of the organisation. You will develop and deliver commercially focused HR, OD and Change Management strategies that underpin organisational values, a high performance culture and contribute to Aspire’s long term business goals.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Policies and procedures
- Advice and Support
- Workforce Development
- Strategy and Performance
- General HR activities
You will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Level 7 CIPD Qualification
- Proven track record and evidence of continuing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Sound business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills to meet competing demands
- High level of personal and professional integrity
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS.
A full job description and person specification is attached for information.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact 0161 607 7100.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applications will be required to complete an application form which will be sent upon confirmation of an interview.
More searches like this
- Charities, Not For Profit Trainer Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Salford
- Public Sector Trainer Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Salford
- Social Services Trainer Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Salford
- Public Healthcare Trainer Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Salford
- Private Healthcare Trainer Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Salford