Interim Director of Education and Development
An exciting interim opportunity had arisen at one of our NHS Trust clients based in Surrey who require an Interim Director of Education and Development
Reporting directly into the Medical Director and Chief Nursing Officer and responsible for 30 staff members you will be transforming the organisation’s workforce with the needs of the clinical strategy by generating a 5 year plan and putting it into place.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To performance manage a Trust-wide approach to the implementation of line management and clinical supervision.
- Ensure the growth of the Trust’s workforce, staying parallel with the visions and values of the Trust.
- To lead the education commissioning arrangements to enable the supply of the future non-medical professional workforce
- Provide senior support to the Trust’s responsible officer for medical appraisal and revalidation.
- To manage and provide guidance to both management and leadership programmes in the trust.
- To follow the Trust’s visions and values by showing a positive leadership style, staying in line with it’s approach to Human Rights, Diversity and Equality.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of operating effectively as a senior manager in the field of human resources, learning and organisational development for an organisation of comparable scale and complexity (ideally the NHS) You will also have experience of delivering workforce planning/development for a large and complex organisation.