Associate Director of HR
A large health organisation in South London is looking for a new Associate Director of HR on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the CEO and executive team you will support the continuous improvement of the workforce and provide leadership to various teams to ensure high service standards are maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on a number of major HR projects leading the development of appropriate actions to respond to challenges.
- Ensure regular review of the workforce systems and processes, designing and implementing streamlining initiatives where appropriate.
- Provide workforce support to strategic development initiatives.
- Lead, motivate and support a multi-disciplinary People and Development team in the delivery and development of business focused workforce advice and solutions.
- Oversee the management of the recruitment and selection function.
This is an exciting opportunity for An experience HR professional to contribute to the improvement of a renowned health organisation.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please apply online today.