Senior HR Advisor
I am currently working with a charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor.
The successful post holder will be responsible for providing a proactive HR advisory service to senior and line managers and staff, progressing casework to conclusion and advising on policy application.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Advise on and support recruitment campaigns, designing and implementing selection processes, ensuring compliance with Safer Recruitment, security and right-to-work policies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of, and relationships with, third party recruitment providers, including social media; controlling the recruitment budget.
- Management of casework on the full range of HR activity, including but not limited to contract changes, absence, capability and performance, all types of leave, grievance, disciplinary, and restructuring; provide HR support at occasional formal meetings, hearings and appeals as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with third party HR service providers
- Ensure accuracy of payroll, obtaining authorisations and being the lead contact with payroll;
- Lead on administration of the current defined contribution pension scheme,
- Manage, train, support and coach the HR Administrator.
- Support the Head of HR on strategic projects and take forward delegated projects autonomously.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly