Senior HR Systems Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR System Analyst to join a team that are repositioning how HR Services will contribute to the agenda of enabling and engaging our people.
As our HR System expert, you will be responsible for providing systems administration, maintaining and developing our system to meet evolving business and legislative requirements. You will provide day-to-day comprehensive user support; deliver training and guidance as required on existing and new functionality.
Using your expert systems knowledge, you will be responsible for resolving operational issues, ensuring data integrity, including quality, accuracy, security and usability of employee data, enhancing reporting capability and providing HR analytics.
You will take the technical lead in planning and implementing upgrades, including the adoption of additional modules with enhanced functionality. Actively providing advice on best practice use of the system, continuous improvements and working with colleagues across the institute to ensure the delivery of first-rate user experience.
- HR Information System experience
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- Experience in producing complex HR analytics and narrative to accompany reports
- Project planning and demonstrated system document governance
- Writing and implementing robust tests plans
- Understanding of GDPR regulations
- Process mapping
- Managing third party suppliers
- Ability to quickly comprehend technical details
- Ability to accurately collect, evaluate information in order to understand and assess issues and business needs as well as communicate/present resolution concepts effectively to technical and non-technical proficient individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of dealing with and influencing people at all levels successfully Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with team, project members and other staff
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and vision and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Ability to manage, plan, prioritise a varied workload and deliver multiple streams of activity to the appropriate deadlines
- Ability to extract, interpret and analyse complex information and produce reports
- High level of competence with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, proactive, positive, resilient, resourceful, tenacious
Genome Research Limited hold an Athena SWAN Bronze Award and will consider all individuals without discrimination and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, where everyone can thrive.
Closing date: 30th June 2019