Head of HR - Europe
Head of HR – EMEA (Based Weybridge, Surrey with travel to Bristol)
Salary up to £100,000 per annum dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
About the role
You will be accountable for supporting our Leaders to deliver our strategy across Europe,. Reporting to the Director of People and Communications based in Australia, you will manage a team of 4 HR professionals to advise and support on all HR matters across EMEA. You and your team will work closely together to support our business leaders whilst implementing both the strategic and tactical HR plan aligned to the overall business strategy.
About Accolade Wines
Drawing on our proud heritage as one of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global wine company with some of the world’s best known brands sold in over 140 countries and have more than 1,700 talented employees in 19 countries. Today our portfolio comprises of more than 35 wineries and brands from premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and California. This breadth makes us one of the world’s leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines. In the UK our most popular and market leading brands are Hardy’s, Kumala and Echo Falls. Visit our Hardy’s Twitter pages to see our latest social media campaigns https://twitter.com/hardyswineuk
About the role – Key Accountabilities
In partnership with business clients, develop and implement functional people strategies that support Accolade Wines deliver its growth strategy through:
- Aligning organisation structure and design with business strategy
- Manage the HR Business Partners across the Europe Commercial and Supply Chain business
- Resource planning and effective workforce and capability management
- Driving engagement and performance through people leadership
- Actively participate as a member of the Global HR Leadership Team
Essential knowledge and skills are:
- Solid demonstrable Senior HR experience obtained in FMCG working across a multi-site EMEA region
- Experience of working in Private Equity environments and able to understand the different challenges and opportunities this presents compared to listed company
You will also be CIPD qualified.
You will have the flexibility to work out of office hours to accommodate calls and meetings with our Australian colleagues and will be able to travel to our Bristol site once a week..
About the offer
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, retail discounts, First Bus discounts, a staff wine allowance and even a free pass to Bristol Zoo.
If this sounds like it could be your next ideal role please click on the apply button.