My client, a healthcare charity who provide services to the local community are looking for an experienced Senior HR Professional to join their leadership team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this exciting opportunity is responsible for the management and development of a well-established team and they are looking for someone to provide outstanding leadership.
- A senior management post responsible for the professional lead in all workforce matters including HR and Learning and Development.
- Providing professional advice to the Executive Team on highly complex HR matters, being responsible for the development and delivery of professional HR advice and workforce services across the Trust.
- Playing a key role in aligning staffing capacity and capability to the Trust’s vision and strategic objectives, implementing best HR practice and ensuring that the Trust is seen as an employer of choice.
- Working with the Executive team, shaping, directing and steering the workforce strategy that enables the achievement of the Trust’s strategic aims including corporate strategy for recruitment and retention, learning and development and health and well-being in accordance with the visions and values within the Trust.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to lead and develop a HR function that has credibility as adding value across the organisation. There are some excellent projects already underway around Talent Management, OD, Diversity and Employee Engagement that this role will drive forward.
Qualifications required for this role are;
- Education to masters degree level or equivalent.
- A Qualification or participation in a recognised programme showing formal leadership and management development.
- Formal training in professional disciplines relevant to leading Organisational and Workforce Development.
- CIPD level 7 qualification.