Part-time HR Administrator
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded organisation based in Colchester and is currently seeking to appoint a part-time (25 hours) HR Administrator to their team for a period of 9 months. This will be a key role in the team and will work with colleagues in delivering an effective and timely HR service to the organisation. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR administrative support where required
- Working with the HR team to support them with recruitment, managing the end to end processes
- Assisting with induction days, ensuring mandatory training is undertaken
- Maintenance of employee records
- Creation of reports for absence, holiday, attendance, performance etc.
- Maintenance of HR systems
- Liaising with Payroll in relation to monthly changes & updates
To be successful in this role you will have previous administration experience preferably gained in an HR department and have a good level of education, ideally possessing a CIPD Level 3 qualification or be studying towards accreditation. Self-motivated and hardworking you will have strong systems and communication skills and have the ability to liaise effectively with all members of staff and management.
This is an exciting HR opportunity in a supportive environment which offers variety, challenge and further career development. For more information, please contact Waddington Brown.