I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation, to recruit a Payroll Officer on Fixed Term Contract basis.
The successful post holder will be providing excellent support and advice to employees on pay and benefits.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Prepare and process monthly in-house payroll for over 300 employees; ensuring compliance with legislative requirements, data protection regulations and organisational policies and procedures;
- Undertake all payroll, benefits and pensions administration, calculations, amendments and deductions;
- Act as a central point of contact for pay and benefits queries to all staff;
- Manage submission into external salary benchmarking surveys;
- Develop and prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on people data
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity long term opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly