Head of Employee Relations
My client, a public sector organisation who provide services to the local community are looking for a Head of Employee Relations to join their leadership team.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, this exciting opportunity is responsible for the strategic leadership and management and development of the HR Employee Relations Advisory Service across the organisation.
- Providing leadership and direct line management to the Group’s Employee Relations Advisory Teams.
- Delivering an effective, efficient and customer focused service, meeting the changing needs of the organisation, managers, employees and members of the public.
- Providing a professional, comprehensive and responsive Employee Relations advisory service to all internal and external stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that ER interventions, conflict resolution strategies and HR policies are implemented correctly.
- Enabling good employee relations by advising managers and staff on best ER practice in compliance with good employment practice, employment legislation and organisation wide standards.
- Working with colleagues to develop, build and maintain relationships and engagement with key stakeholders, promoting the function developing joint working relationships with other organisations to the benefit of the organisation.
- Supporting the development of income generating business ideas and the production of a business case where appropriate.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to further their career in Employee Relations.
Qualifications required for this role are;
- Masters level qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- CIPD qualification
Apply for Head of Employee Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly