HR Director | South West London | £70,000 - £75,000
HR Heads is recruiting an HR Director to work for a professional services business in Richmond. Partnering the Leadership team and the wider business you will drive and implement operationally excellent HR services to the business and support the company through rapid expansion.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Partnering with the business to analyse and understand business needs.
- Providing advice and guidance in order to support, influence and challenge the business in the implementation of HR policies and procedures to improve business performance.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of all HR components of the employee life cycle and policies in order to mitigate risk and to meet business needs.
- Liaise directly with the executive board and be accountable for the performance of the HR function, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Leading organisational change within the business by providing HR strategies, stakeholder analysis and implementing communications.
- Manage restructuring and TUPEs and support through acquisitions.
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a corporate professional services organisation
- Strong business partnering, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Exposure to M&A activity and due diligence
- Can demonstrate change management and problem-solving skills
The role can pay up to £75k plus bonus and additional benefits.