People Services Manager/Temporary Staffing Manager
My client, an NHS Trust, are looking for a People Services Manager/Temporary Staffing Manager to join their leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Resourcing, this exciting opportunity is responsible for ensuring the operational function of the People Services Team. Delivering an efficient and effective service to all users across the organisation in the following areas:
- e- Rostering
- Temporary Staffing (Bank)
- Employee Services
- Generalist HR queries
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the cross-functional working of; rostering, temporary staffing (bank), employee services and generalist HR queries.
- Providing leadership to all members of the People Services Team and work with Team Leaders to deliver a fit-for-purpose, cost effective service.
- Liaising with the Head of Resourcing regarding the strategic direction of the People Services functions and ensure this is adhered to.
- Compassionate and inclusive leadership in order to shape the creation of a collective leadership culture within the Trust.
- Developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures with the People Services Team to ensure service quality and consistency
If you have experience in any of these areas, please get in contact ASAP.