Advice and Training Manager
I am currently working with a leading regulator who are looking to recruit an Advice and Training Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful post holder will look to provide accurate telephone advice to alcohol producers and their agencies on the naming, packaging and promotion of alcoholic drinks sold in the UK.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Support the Head of Regulatory Affairs in responding accurately and promptly to telephone and written requests for advice from producers and their agencies;
- Raising standards of responsibility in the industry by undertaking proactive trademark searches of newly registered products and providing unsolicited advice where necessary;
- Delivering training and briefing sessions on the Code(s) and on alcohol social responsibility more generally.
- Developing materials to assist the industry in understanding the Code(s) and embedding alcohol responsibility within their businesses.
- Creating an interactive training microsite, including training materials and update them following candidate feedback
- Keeping abreast of developments in alcohol marketing in order to anticipate potentially harmful trends which are not currently catered for by the Codes.
- Keeping up-to-date of decisions made by the Independent Complaints Panel.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.