HR Administrator - Temporary
Waddington Brown is working with a well-established client in Colchester to recruit an experienced HR Administrator on a temporary basis. This is a varied and busy role and responsibilities may include:
- Producing employee correspondence as required which may include starter/leaver information
- Acting as the first point of contact for day to day HR queries
- Supporting the HR function as required
- Maintenance of employee records
- Creation of reports for absence, holiday, attendance, performance etc.
- Maintenance of HR systems
To be successful you will be available at short notice, have previous HR experience and possess strong administration skills. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive on a busy workload. Excellent communication skills together with high attention to detail and excellent systems knowledge are also desirable qualities.