- Full Time
An education organisation in London are recruiting an HR Assistant for a six-month period. They are looking for someone to deliver comprehensive HR support.
- Support the HR team in the administration of HR projects, processes and procedures
- Assisting with recruitment, coordinating staff and candidates involved
- Assist with the design and delivery of application packs to ensure the highest calibre of candidate is attracted
- Carry out and ensure that appropriate employment checks are carried out. Experience with DBS would be beneficial.
- Drafting and issuing new employment contracts
- Support HR staff with policies and procedures, ensuring the best level of advice is given
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Great communications skills
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong experience in HR Administration and proven ability to provide HR support
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly