HR Officer - Employee Lifecycle
In order for the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to be a high performing organisation and to achieve its strategic objectives, we need experienced HR Officers who can play a crucial role providing a customer focused HR Operations service that is relevant to our employees’ needs.
As HR Officer (Employee Lifecycle), you will work in the HR Operations team delivering a high quality HR Operations service that is key to building the capacity, capability and commitment of the CMA’s people. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering HR transactional work, including implementing joiner, leaver and employment change processes
- Providing first line responses to any customers who contact HR through our enquiry service (HR Queries)
- Maintaining the accuracy and quality of staff records and data held on the HR database (Agresso)
- Contributing to HR continuous improvement projects
- Ensuring the HR self-service system, CMA Direct, meets the requirements of CMA staff
Previous experience of working in a HR environment, preferably in a transactional or customer–facing role, is essential, along with experience of using a HR system to maintain staff information and generate reports. Some knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is also required.
The CMA prides itself on being a great place to work and strives to ensure that staff have the opportunity to grow and expand their skills portfolio. As well as being a hugely rewarding and stimulating place to work, you will have an opportunity to work for the public good whilst stretching and developing yourself in doing so.
The CMA also offers an excellent benefit package to new employees, CMA staff enjoy generous benefits, including:
• An excellent pension scheme
• 25 days leave (increasing to 30 days over five years)
• Favourable consideration of flexible working
• Generous maternity/paternity leave provision
• Interest-free season ticket loans
• Cycle to work schemes
To find out more about this opportunity and working for the CMA please click the apply button.
Closing date: 15 July 2019.
Your online application must include a CV and a personal statement with demonstrable evidence and examples of how you meet the essential criteria of the role.
The CMA is an accredited Disability Confident Employer and are Stonewall Diversity Champions. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds and recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission's recruitment principles. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds. The CMA is Disability Confident accredited.