HR Systems Officer
I am currently working with a University based in central London to recruit an HR Systems Officer on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months. This is also being considered on an hourly rate basis.
This role supports the Head of HR Operations,
and HR Systems Analyst in the delivery of the HR strategy, and delivery of departmental projects.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To work proactively to support the HR systems agenda and help translate this into plans to be delivered over an agreed timeframe
- Ensure new systems and services are fit for purpose, deployed promptly and accurately documented, ensuring operational acceptance is reached in order to support management systems/tools to keep up with changes in legislation, processes and procedures
- Produce and maintain high quality written procedures and user manuals to support the operation, maintenance and training of HR systems, process and procedures.
- Responsible for managing high volume of enquiries regarding Annual Leave calculations, Absences, PDR etc. Liaise with the Head of Operations, in instances of complex enquires, whilst ensuring SLA’s are met and high level of customer service is maintained
- Maintain the Human Resources Intranet site, ensuring information is accurate on a weekly basis. Create engaging content (images, text, video, etc.) for the Human Resources Intranet for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand and style guidelines
- To work with the HR Systems Analyst in compiling, checking and submitting annual HESA return
- To be proactive in maintaining data integrity on the systems by supporting the data verification and cleansing process of the ResourceLink system
Please note that experience using ResourceLink and submitted HESA returns is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your application ASAP.