We are seeking an exceptional senior HR professional to join our client as their HR Director either on an interim or permanent basis. Reporting to the Executive Director and responsible for a HR Manager, Coordinator, Assistant and Payroll Manager, you will be accountable for leading the HR function for a permanent employee base of around 200 people that can rise to more than 300 during peak periods.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with the Executive Director to embed the company’s vision and business plan objectives into day to day practice.
- Work closely with unions and ensure agreements are fit for purpose.
- Leading on change management projects, ensuring the business retains a commercial edge.
- Help to lead and embed our apprenticeship scheme.
- Develop a strategy and tracking tool for staff engagement, well being and a positive working culture.
- Provide credible leadership to the HR team, incorporating a coaching and development approach.
- Articulate and embody a positive approach to change.
The successful candidate will have significant people management experience with proven ability to build successful working relationships across a highly diverse workforce. We are seeking a resilient, positive and resourceful individual.
For more information please contact Rebecca Beardwell on 020 7747 6810 or by email email@example.com.
Closing Date: TBC