Waddington Brown, HR & Talent Specialists, are delighted to be working with a leading international manufacturer to recruit an L&D Specialist. This newly created role will report to the Head of HR and will facilitate learning & development across the business.
This is a varied role and will involve supporting with training & development and generalist HR work, ensuring a joined-up HR service is provided to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
Learning & Development
- Delivering innovative and creative training & development opportunities across the business
- Delivering annual training & induction schedules to budget
- Sourcing new & innovative training providers
- Training coordination and associated administration
- Ensuring an efficient & effective onboarding experience is carried out, promoting a culture of continuous improvement and development
- Working with the HR team to design & delivery training on HR policies & procedures
- Supporting the business with HR advisory work when required
- Undertaking HR administration tasks where required
- Undertaking projects as directed
To be considered for this role, you will be CIPD accredited (to Level 5/7 or equivalent) and have a real interest and passion for L&D. You will have good experience of delivering HR guidance to managers and have the ability to design, deliver & evaluate training sessions on technical and soft skills. Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible, you will be capable of dealing with a wide range of tasks and be passionate about people and getting them to perform at their best. Well-developed communication skills and the ability to inspire & influence are essential as is the commitment to continuing professional development.
This is a new and exciting career opportunity for a creative HR or L&D specialist looking to add value to a business, working in a supportive yet vibrant environment. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary & benefits package which includes free parking, pension and bonus. For more information or to have a confidential discussion, please call Stephanie Harris at Waddington Brown.