My client is seeking an experienced In-house Recruiter on a 6 month FTC initially to oversee all technical recruitment activity across the business. You will manage the candidate journey through the entire recruitment process, from point of application up to offer stage.
Liaising with hiring managers, the wider HR team and key business leaders, the In-house Recruiter will partner with them to establish role requirements and source high quality candidates. This role is based from Newbury and offering a completive salary of c£35,000 + benefits + completion bonus.
- Conducting full and detailed job briefings with line managers
- Successfully advertising vacancies via internal and external channels - assessing various recruitment methods and selecting the most appropriate routes to market
- Assessing candidate applications and screening them against the job requirements
- Conducting detailed and insightful telephone interviews at initial stages to assess candidate suitability
- Providing candidates with appropriate and constructive feedback
- Making candidate offers and assisting in the production of offer letters
- Liaising with external suppliers where required
- Previous experience within an in-house recruitment role
- Experience of recruiting technical roles
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to guide and influence senior stakeholders, with the confidence and conviction to make decisions
- Clear understanding of modern recruitment principles and techniques
- Excellent eye for detail