Learning and Development Partner
Learning and Development Partner for a commercial organisation with strong media and international presence.
Reporting to the HR Director, the L & D Adviser is responsible for leading the L & D function; designing and delivering development programmes which build people capability and support my client to meet its strategic objectives.
Supported by a Talent coordinator, this is a hands-on and dynamic role and you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a professional, proactive, efficient and high-quality customer-focussed L & D service to the organisation.
- You will be joining an HR function that is keen to make a business impact and add value to the organisation.
- You will be joining following a period of change and your role will be key to building relationships across the business and putting in place development programmes to engage and develop staff and deliver business strategy.
- Provide leading-edge learning and development solutions, which address organisational needs and drive the highest levels of employee engagement and performance excellence.
Knowledge & Experience
Significant experience of working in a learning and development or similar environment and delivering a proactive service preferably in a not-for-profit culture.
- Solid experience of designing and delivering learning and development programs, which include a variety of training solutions to address talent management, management development, leadership development and soft skills training
- Understanding and experience of learning needs analysis and implementing initiatives to address needs
- Experience of budget management
- Confident at delivering messages in a presentation style or leading group sessions
- An interest or experience in digital learning
- Good standard of IT knowledge, Word and PowerPoint, Excel
- Desirable - Good standard of education up to a Degree level or Professional qualification in learning and development