HR Business Partner
My client, a large Local Authority in Central London are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on an interim basis whilst they under go a period of significant change.
This opportunity is for 6 months initially and the Council needs someone who can hit the ground running.
Main duties including;
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business.
- Liaising with other Business Partners within the organisation
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design and employee engagement.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience operating as a HR Business Partner in a large complex organisation and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a true HRBP model.
If you have experience in the following areas please contact us ASAP.