A newly created position as Academy Manager is sought to lead a team of Trainers in providing a development agenda for all employees at all stages of their employment. Starting with the recruitment and induction process through to the leadership development and career transition, this role will be responsible for developing and embedding the learning and development strategy.
Success will be measured through increased organisation capability (appraisal process) and training evaluation assessing the benefits of delivery. Internal promotion rates will be another factor measured. Reporting to the Head of Talent, the successful candidate will have a team of 6 trainers to inspire and lead.
Applications are encouraged from individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career, who are keen to develop their own skills and capability and who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of the successful design/development of training and/or using a variety of learning and delivery approaches in order to ensure the most appropriate and effective solutions
- An understanding of learning theories, concepts and principles
- Skilled in research, consultation and analysis of information from multiple sources to identify clear, appropriate learning outcomes
- Experience in applying learning theory and methodology to meet specifications for enhancing knowledge and understanding/changing performance and behaviours
- Strong coaching, facilitation, presentation and influencing skills
- Experience in evaluating the impact and effectiveness of delivered learning
- Excellent people management and communication skills with a proven track record of successfully leading a team
- Planning & prioritising
- Stakeholder management
To explore this role further, we welcome exploratory calls on 01962 432001 or email your details with a current CV to Jennifer.email@example.com.