I am currently working with a charity based in central London to recruit a HR Advisor on a fixed term contact basis for 10 months initially.
I am looking for candidates who have solid generalist HR experience and are CIPD qualified to level 5 as a minimum.
The essential criteria for this role includes:
- Provide a high quality and timely recruitment service, through the supervision of the HR Officer/ Assistant contact to a defined client group of programmes, departments and project teams
- Provide individual guidance and support to employees and line managers in relations to all employee relations matters, including disciplinary, grievance, capability or bullying and harassment matters undertaking formal meetings (including investigations and hearings)
- Research and develop HR policies, procedures and practice which support our institutional strategy and all statutory requirements
- Proactively assist in the development of an annual L&D needs analysis and help devise the annual L&D plan to meet staff and organisational learning and development needs within budget
- Advise managers and staff on contractual terms and conditions of employment, ensuring consistency and fairness on contractual matters within your defined client group.
Please note candidates without a completed level 5 CIPD qualification will not be able to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.