ADEY Innovation Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a HR Director to join our ambitious and high growth International Company.
Role purpose and responsibilities: To lead on and support the management team regarding all people related matters across the Group. As a senior business leader, duties to include;
- Supporting employee development and talent management;
- Designing on-boarding procedures;
- Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives (to include design and potentially delivery of core communications strategy)
- Forecasting staffing needs;
- Mitigating risk and overseeing overall employment needs.
Core goals – develop and implement an HR strategy to support business growth , streamline HR processes, enhance safety and wellness, strengthen relations between staff and employers, manage job satisfaction, attract and retain the best recruits, and promote the organisation's values.
Who we're looking for
The role holder will have a proven track record in building effective relationships with senior business leadership teams, leading organisational and cultural change initiatives and developing high impact HR strategies.
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 qualified or a bachelor's degree in human resources management.
- Demonstrable management skills/experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Proven ability to build and successfully motivate teams.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- From time to time be prepared to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to travel (which could include outside UK)
Why work for us
Our products don’t just save money, they help the planet too. The more efficient our filters and chemicals make our central heating systems, the lower the carbon emissions, energy and water wastage.
Our teams deliver amazing innovative solutions and we’ve received a third Queen’s Award for our pioneering work in maintaining and protecting central heating systems in the UK and around the world.