Senior HR Business Partner
My client, a highly respected Not-for-Profit organisation based in central London now requires an experienced HR Business Partner to join them for a period of 12 months. As Senior HR Business Partner you will:
- Ensure a responsive, customer focused, and credible HR service is delivered across the whole employee life cycle. Support the building and development of fit for purpose HR policies and procedures, with a focus on Pay & Reward.
- Provide HR advice, support and commercially focused HR solutions to allocated parts of the business, working in partnership to build a culture that engages and motivates people to drive high performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise, lead advice and guidance on all ER related matters, developing plans, policies and guidelines for the organisation, using extensive knowledge, skills and expertise in ER to influence and shape thinking.
- Work with the Director HR & OD and the Head of HR to lead the development and implementation of a Pay & Reward strategy.
- Line manage an HR Officer and HR Assistant and provide coaching and mentoring to ensure consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
To be considered you will require:
- CIPD or equivalent level of experience, training and knowledge.
- Experience as an HR generalist with subject matter expertise in pay and reward and experience of business partnering.
- Significant experience of advising on people issues, dealing with a range of complex employee relation cases, leading change and managing restructuring projects.
- Strong knowledge of current employment law, it’s interpretation and practical implementation.
- The ability to build and develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to work at pace, responding to immediate need as well proactively supporting the business.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- The ability to create, analyse and manipulate data to inform activity.
- Experience of managing a small team.