HR Business Partner
I am currently working with a London based charity to recruit an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. This role will include UK wide travel on a regular basis.
I am looking for candidates who have strong experience in change, transformation, TUPE, redundancies and restructures.
The essential criteria for this role includes:
- Act as a key member of the Regional team to enable enhanced business performance, capability and motivation
- Use performance data e.g. absence, turnover etc. to identify issues, trends and possible underlying causes in order to identify solutions to improve business performance
- Working with Business Development, advise on the people implications of mergers, acquisitions and tendering programmes
- Working with the project team, play an active role in the tendering process of new/existing services
- Initiate the consultation process with ‘new’ organisations, working with and supporting the HR Advisors to ensure smooth and timely transfer of employment, or changes due to service loss or acquisition, including where TUPE provisions apply
- Plan and manage the successful integration of new organisations/services
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your application ASAP.