Interim Head of HR
I am currently recruiting an Interim Head of HR for a renowned professional body based in central London. Reporting into the Director of HR, you will manage the HR Business Partners and outsourced Shared Services, ensuring that HR delivers and adds value. You will provide leadership which enables the business to deliver through creative, innovative and flexible HR solutions. This is a 6-month fixed term contract paying a salary in the range of £60,000 to £66,000 per year.
Your role will be to build a strategic relationship with the business in order to raise awareness of appropriate HR enablers throughout the organisation and to modernise their approach to people management. This will include embedding the Business Partner model and working with the HRBPs to improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
You will be: -
- A Chartered fellow of the CIPD and be able to demonstrate senior management experience within a complex organisational environment.
- Able to evidence leading change management programmes in large organisations.
- Able to evidence playing a Senior Business Partner role, supporting, advising and contributing to a Directorate leadership team.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of formulation and delivering HR interventions to achieve business goals and lead successful transformation projects.
- Able to evidence a track record of leading, motivating and inspiring multi-disciplinary teams to achieve their full potential and deliver a high performing service.
As a customer focussed, business driven individual, you will have frequent contact with key stakeholders and be able to form strong relationships.