Training and Development Specialist (FTC)
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Training and Development Specialist (FTC) to join their friendly and very busy team!
Starting immediately following a successful interview, you will be reporting to the HR Director and play a huge part in designing and delivering internal training to upskill the staff that supports continuous personal growth. You will have a flexible approach, be perceptive, confident and professional as you will provide training and support to all areas of the business. To help achieve this, you must be able to build rapport easily and create an exciting, professional learning environment!
We are looking for someone with the capability of inspiring others to learn and possess a passion for the training and development of others.
Knowledge & Experience
- Participates as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual, team and
- departmental goals
- Remain focussed on business requirements
- Ability to design training interventions using own research and creativity
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Minimum of two years training experience
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong planning and influencing skills
- Experience using LMS platforms (Experience with Moodles preferred)
- CIPD level 3 or higher (Preferred)
- Articulate Storyline 3 certified (Preferred)