HRBP (Onshoring Project)
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with a leading HR Management Consultancy and potentially build a long-term relationship with them.
The Consultancy works with Private and Public sector organisations across the UK. They have permanent employees and high calibre HR associates that they call upon for projects when required. For each project you will work independently but also have the support from the CEO of the Consultancy and the rest of the team employed by the Consultancy.
This an opportunity to work as an Associate with one of their Midlands based clients to support the in-house HR Director with an onshoring project. This will involve the transfer of a HR and Finance service from India to the UK.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead the onshoring project on behalf of the Consultancy
- Build effective relationships with the client and its employees
- Act as the lead HR professional for HR and people issues
- Work with the client to scope out, plan and deliver a successful onshoring process
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong generalist HR background – most likely from at least a HRBP level
- A results focused attitude and high levels of motivation
- An understanding of workflows
- Any previous onshoring experience would be useful
We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates. Please get in touch for further information.
Apply for HRBP (Onshoring Project)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Coventry
- Sales/Customer Service Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Coventry
- Engineering / Manufacturing Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Coventry
- Public Sector Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Coventry
- Emergency Services Manager Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Coventry