HRBP (Transformation Project)
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with a leading HR Management Consultancy and potentially build a long-term relationship with them.
The Consultancy works with Private and Public sector organisations across the UK. They have permanent employees and high calibre HR associates that they call upon for projects when required. For each project you will work independently but also have the support from the CEO of the Consultancy and the rest of the team employed by the Consultancy.
This an opportunity to work as an Associate with one of their Midlands based clients to support a HR Transformation project. This will include a new SAP systems implementation – Success Factors.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Work across multiple workstreams within the business to lead on a transformation project
- Supervise a team HR Service Leads
- Revamp policies and procedures during the project
- Deal with high level HR queries as and when they arise during the transformation
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of using SuccessFactors
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a credible individual, capable of acting as a senior HR representative
- Previously led on a large-scale transformation project
- CIPD qualification
- A strong generalist HR background
We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates. Please get in touch for further information.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Consultant Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Sales/Customer Service Consultant Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Public Sector Consultant Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Emergency Services Consultant Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham
- Information Technology / Tech / Telecommunications Consultant Workforce CIPD Member jobs in Birmingham