People Operations Administration Manager
We’re looking for a People Operations Administration Manager to join our growing HR team!
This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday based in Hambrook, Bristol.
As the People Operations Administration Manager you will be a member of the People Operations and Payroll Leadership Team. Manage a team of 10+ administrators who provide a customer-centred service to directly-employed team members and People Managers across the UK and ROI. You will lead projects and continuous improvement activities. You will also deliver a better customer experience and more efficient service. Coach and Develop your team so that they achieve their career goals, developing a pipeline of talent to support our future growth. Act as an ambassador of the People Team and Dental business both internally and externally, including across the wider Bupa UK People Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team Leadership – Delivers outstanding results, whether big or small. Creates and enables the appropriate environment, tools and support to ensure that customer service is delivered to agreed standards; highlights risks and agrees mitigating actions with line manager, coaches and develops the team, celebrates success, etc. Deputise for your manager at meetings / cover periods of absence as required.
- Customer Service – Loves our customers. Leads a team of 10+ administrators to deliver. Support People Operations Administration Manager to deliver the optimum experience for all users of the service, at all stages of the employee life cycle. Strives for service excellence and works with stakeholders to seek feedback. Take the lead when resolving complex customer complaints that cannot be resolved by team members. Monitors and evaluates team performance against pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
- Innovation and Improvement – Continuous Improvement is at the heart of service delivery. Contributes to development and change of service delivery; planning for and implementing improvements relating to changes/enhancements in technology, process and people.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Integration – Lead the team to ensure that all acquired practices and labs are integrated into Bupa People Team ways of working, systems and processes. This is more than process management, you’re accountable for ensuring that we engage with managers and teams in a positive and helpful way every time, and that we pay people correctly first time, every time.
- Employment Compliance – We protect the company from risk. Stay abreast of market and Ensure team compliance with employment legislation, regulation and Bupa policies/brand standards; including right to work, national minimum/living wage, GDC registration, employment documentation, GDPR (data protection and privacy), equality, etc. Core part of the role that underpins all other activities.
- Supplier Management – Work with the main suppliers for the People Team on behalf of the Head of People Operations and Payroll. Carry out regular contract delivery reviews with our suppliers to ensure that they deliver an acceptable level of service Take the lead when resolving supplier issues that cannot be resolved by team members, liaising with senior managers as needed.
- Project Work – work closely with the Head of People Operations and Payroll and manage projects on a day-to-day basis, including, but not limited to: HRIS and Payroll System improvements, Voice of the Customer and stakeholder feedback, integration of acquired businesses and teams, cross-functional projects to achieve our strategic priorities.
What we’re looking for:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent experience (including working towards CIPD Level 5)
- Educated to Batchelors Degree Level, or equivalent
- Experience using HRIS and Payroll systems, such as iTrent, SAP, Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, equivalent to A-Level/Level 3 basic skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office tools
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment of at least 6+ team members
- Presenting to groups of team members, managers and stakeholders
- Experience of subject access requests
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent experience (including working towards CIPD Level 7)
- Recent experience working with iTrent
- Coaching qualification
- Management experience in a fast-paced environment of at least 8+ team members
- Experience delivering training
- Experience of managing individual privacy rights cases, particularly subject access requests
- Experience creating, developing, managing and evaluating Service Level Agreements.
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
We also have a number of other opportunities within in our HR team including an Associate Contract Team Manager - Please check out our careers page - https://careers.bupadentalcare.co.uk/jobs/vacancy/associate-contract-team-manager-6419-support-centre-/6268/description/
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.