Learning and Development Manager
A large regional retailer passionate about the holistic service user experience and committed to the support of it's staff.
* Lead the development & design of training programmes to a high standard and ensure solutions support a diverse group engaging at all levels
* Manage, coach and mentor the training team to facilitate internally designed learning interventions to a high standard.
* The internal expert to advise managers and colleagues on appropriate opportunities and interventions
* Establish an internal coaching network to provide support to colleagues either as part of a program or on an ad-hoc basis
* Develop the annual budget proposal, ensuring proposals are linked to business priorities and liaise with key stakeholders to gain buy in for investment.
* Establish excellent senior stakeholder relationships
* Demonstrable experience of successful design & development of training using a variety approaches in order to ensure the most appropriate and effective solutions
* An understanding of learning theories, concepts and principles
* Experience in a fast paced environment with an understanding of the challenges of retail