Fyte HR is delighted to be partnering with a large law practice undertaking commercial and private client work for a diverse range of clients. They are offering a competitive salary of £40,000-£45,000 + benefits.
Our client is recruiting an HR Manager, reporting to the Managing Partner focusing on development, implementation and management of new processes and approaches to ensure good governance across the HR function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR generalist to lead the HR function at an exciting time of growth for the business.
Key Skills & Experience:-
- Previous experience of successfully managing grievances pay rises, contracts
- Strong customer focus and a passion to deliver modern effective customer-centric solutions
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office 365, reporting and analysis tools, document collaboration and file-sharing software, with proven ability to produce and analysing management information
- Experience developing high-quality standards and key performance indicators, as well as set performance and development standards for the team to deliver a best in class, efficient and effective service.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation
- You must be happy to travel between their sites and be a driver
This brief should give you an insight into this role and I would love the opportunity to tell you more detail and share a full role profile as well as the recruitment process.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Bev Parekh in our London office on 0207 187 6640 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.