An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment/HR Advisor to join our Group Services team in Birmingham.
Working directly with the Head of HR, we are seeking a confident HR Advisor with a keen interest in recruitment, you will be delivery focused with a fantastic attention to detail and will thrive in providing a professional HR service within the fast paced environment that comes hand in hand with consultancy.
As an experienced HR professional with good knowledge and understanding of employment law you will manage the recruitment and onboarding process for new starters as well as providing HR advice and guidance to managers and colleagues throughout the business, providing support to our 13 offices Nationwide and supporting Pegasus to continue to grow and develop.
Typical duties will include:
- To manage and drive the life-cycle of the recruitment process – from advertising vacancies, liaising with recruitment managers to the onboarding process
- Develop and manage the Pegasus Group Graduate and Apprenticeship programme
- To assist the Head of HR to benchmark salary and benefits information across the industry
- To Support the Head of HR to monitor and improve the appraisal process, ensuring that all staff across the company have a meaningful and documented review and facilitate the management of probationary periods
- To provide advice and guidance to managers and staff across the business on all HR related matters
An effective team player, you will be either qualified at or working towards CIPD L5. Based at in Sutton Coldfield, you must be prepared to travel to other offices to provide support across the business.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package, including competitive salary, good company pension and holiday entitlement, private health care, contractual bonus opportunity and employee treats.
Apply for Recruitment/HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly