Assistant HR Business Partner
I am currently working with a London based charity to recruit an Assistant HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to provide expert and proactive HR advice to line managers on all aspects of the employment cycle.
The main accountabilities held within this role include:
- Act as the lead HR support for any employee relations, advising, supporting, developing and coaching managers to increase capability and confidence to manage employee relation issues
- Support absence management through the delivery of training sessions, facilitating referrals to Occupational Health and advising line managers on appropriate courses of action, depending on the circumstances.
- Lead on HR support for termination of employment situations including reorganisations involving redundancies, and other dismissals as directed by the HRBP.
- To develop and implement HR initiatives; advising, guiding, supporting and providing high level people management and development support to all employees and managers.
- Work with managers to deliver change programmes and restructures.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Assistant HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly