UK HR Manager
We are delighted to be exclusively supporting our Farnborough based client to recruit a stand alone UK HR Manager. Reporting into the VP of the UK, and part of the Global HR team, you will partner and support the leadership and management teams working as the go-to person for all employee related issues. You will manage training, development and talent management, employee relations, performance management and recruitment.
* Supporting employees on HR related matters, including HR policies and procedures, employee wellbeing and personal development.
* Providing HR leadership in areas such as performance management, absence management and employee relations.
* Driving the on-boarding for all new starters, including the induction programme.
* HR administration including maintenance of personnel files, issuing offer packs and absence management.
* Providing advice and support with the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and preparing interview question.
* Driving and delivering HR excellence by developing and implementing people plans in line with the HR strategy and site business needs.
* Delivering the engagement strategy focussing on areas such as engagement surveys and internal communication.
* Developing and embedding a high performance culture, including the Leadership Academy.
* Actively driving the Investors in People process and be an ambassador for I.I.P. in the UK.
* Coordainting the annual merit review process and bonus schemes
* Managing investigations and employee relations casework
You must be CIPD qualified and have a minimum of 10 years HR Generalist experience. You must have experience in a standalone role. Multi-site and union experience is desirable. You must have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and be adaptable to changing priorities.