Dine Contract Catering is an innovative and award winning catering company. We have a successful track record of doing things differently for over 22 years, delivering exceptional food prepared with flair and total regard for the health and well-being of our customers. We operate 211 client's catering facilities across the UK in the business & industry sector and have an annual turnover of £42 million with an ambitious expansion plan for the future.
This is an exciting new role supporting all functions within the organisation with all aspects of HR as art of a small HR Team. Reporting directly to a Board Director you will have the chance to develop key HR policies and procedures and influence the future of the function within the organisation
With over 1,000 Team Members within the UK this is a diverse role with the primary areas of responsibility Employee Relations, TUPE & Statutory Legislative compliance relating to all areas of HR and Payroll.
The key skills and experience to fulfil this role are as follows:
* Previous of 5 years’ experience in an ER role within a customer focussed multi-site environment
* Proven ER experience including advising on complex disciplinary and grievance issues with the ability to apply the relevant legal principles with an understanding of the commercial impact
* Experience of supporting restructuring programmes including TUPE, redundancy and contractual variations.
* Knowledge of Payroll & Pension Procedures
* Minimum Level 5 CIPD (ideally working towards Level 7) or equivalent qualification
In return you will get an excellent working environment, company benefits including Company Car, Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme and 33 days annual holiday