I am currently working with a charity organisation based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager on a fixed term basis.
The post holder will be responsible for managing manage the organisation payroll operation efficiently by overseeing monthly payroll changes for the charity. To continue to build strong working relationship with our outsourced payroll bureau- Access and identify process improvements.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Manage and oversee a timely delivery of the monthly payroll to ensure accurate payments of staff salaries across the regions
- Work closely with our outsourced payroll bureau and third party providers ensuring they are delivering on their SLA
- Support the Payroll and Benefits Administrator and Pension and Benefits Manager with the administration of the staff benefits such as pension, child care vouchers, salary finance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme etc.
- Undertake monthly pay audit checks ensuring accuracy and that variances are reviewed and corrected before the payroll sign off (BACS payment approval)
- To review and analyse the monthly payroll error reports and work with the wider HR and Finance teams in minimising these pay errors
- To ensure that all statutory and voluntary payroll deductions are paid to external bodies and that appropriate record systems are kept
- Responsible for reconciling the payroll control accounts as well as providing a breakdown of payroll reports and details of any discrepancies
- Responsible for statutory reporting and filing in liaison with the payroll bureau (P45, P60, P11d, national statistic reports etc.)
- Comply with legal requirements by reviewing existing and new legislations, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity