HR Business Partner - 6 month FTC
Our client has an opportunity to join their established HR function as an HR Business Partner, on a 6 month FTC, where you will provide strategic and operational support to the senior leadership team.
To give you an indication of the responsibilities, below are some of the key areas:-
- Partner senior management teams and Directors of assigned business client area.
- Analyse drivers of change, interrogate business strategy, reviews and plans. Identify issues that will improve long term performance and help shape and implement HR strategy and interventions to tackle them.
- Help the business manage change well. Provide consultancy and advice on change management to leadership.
- Deliver high-quality HR interventions and processes - workforce planning, talent and succession planning, performance management and capability development.
- Work closely with colleagues in the wider HR department to provide business insight to improve HR understanding and diagnosis of business needs and improve the service provided.
- Strong communication skills and excellent relationship management skills
- A strong HR Generalist with sound HR knowledge
- Experience of delivering high-quality HR interventions in a technology based or commercial environment
- HR Business Partnering experience
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Change management experience
- EMEA experience would be beneficial, but is not essential