Are you a skilled HR Generalist or HR Administrator and looking for a new role?
Do you feel like you need a new challenge to explore your skills? Are you looking for a role to expand more on your capabilities and have a supportive team help you develop? A London based company is offering this fantastic temporary contract to any successful candidate that meets their criteria.
You will be providing general administrative support to the HR team including recruitment, compensation & benefits and training & development activities and added responsibility for specific admin projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment – Ensuring all recruitment administration, campaigns, advertising, assessments, interviews and contract generation are carried out correctly and in a timely manner, assisting the Senior HR manager with the new starter documentation and arranging new starter induction processes
- Compensation and Benefits – Administration and maintenance of employee records and preparation of benefits information
- Training & Development – producing training sponsorship agreements, booking staff onto training courses, evaluating any training undertaken, maintaining training plans and records and assisting with annual Training and Competence Review
- General – Maintaining system updates quickly and effectively, handling administration in regards to employee sickness and absences, assist in the production, co-ordination and recording of documentation relating to the annual performance review process, planning company social events and Ad Hoc project work
- MS Office – Strong Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in an HR administrative role ideally from a Financial Services background although not essential
- Experience of using an HR System
If you feel you’re a good fit for this position, apply now!