Senior HR Executive
London based Investment firm seeks an experienced Senior HR Executive with the main focus on Payroll / Comp & bens. If you have some generalist HR experience and a desire to do more, this could be a perfect opportunity!
Based in state of the art modern offices in welcoming and an open team you will be working in a medium-sized team.
If you are from a financial background and have experience processing of the monthly payroll including administration of benefits, We’d LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
Compensation & Benefits
• Responsible for the processing of the monthly payroll including administration of benefits
• Support the HR Manager with the monthly US payroll and liaison with the outsourced US payroll consultant
• Co-ordination of salary bench-marking data for annual reviews
• Liaison with 3rd party benefit providers
• Assist in the co-ordination of documentation for the annual appraisal process
• Preparation of P11d information for Finance and producing P11d's for all employees;
Monitoring and Management Reporting
• Assist with preparation of HR management reports
• Review invoices received for HR approval
• Maintain the HR employee data spread sheet
• Assist with recruitment activity including acting as the liaison point between managers and recruitment agencies
o Review of agencies, along with the negotiation of terms & conditions.
Training & Development
• Providing assistance to the Senior HR Executive in the development and arrangement of training courses, maintenance of appropriate records and review and evaluation of training undertaken.
• Production of accurate monthly payroll data and processing within required timescales;
• Timely and accurate production of data (compensation and management reporting);
• Maintenance of up to date and accurate information on the HR database(s);
• Timely and effective review of benefits arrangements with consideration to budgets.
Required experience and skillset:
• Graduate qualified or equivalent;
• Experience in a similar role from the financial services sector
• MS Office – Advanced Excel, Intermediate Word and Outlook;
• Database management and reporting.
• CIPD graduate qualified;
• SHL Qualified – Level 1;
• High attention to accuracy and detail;
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Solid analysing skills;
• Good decision making /problem-solving skills;