HR Business Partner - 6 month FTC
Our client has an opportunity to join their established HR function as an HR Business Partner on a 6 month FTC where you will provide support to the senior leadership team.
To give you an indication of the responsibilities, below are some of the key areas:
* Partner senior management teams and Directors of assigned business client area.
* Analyse drivers of change, interrogate business strategy, reviews and plans.
*Identify issues that will improve long term performance and help shape and implement HR strategy and interventions to tackle them.
* Help the business manage change well. Provide consultancy and advice on change management to leadership.
* Deliver high-quality HR interventions and processes
* Work closely with colleagues in the wider HR department to provide business insight to improve HR understanding and diagnosis of business needs and improve the service provided.
Essential skills and attributes required to be successful in this role:
*Strong communication skills and excellent relationship management skills
*A strong HR Generalist with sound HR knowledge
* Experience of delivering high-quality HR interventions in a variety of areas of HR and sectors
* HR Business Partnering experience *
CIPD Level 7 qualified / accredited. -
There will be a requirement for some travel c1 day per week to another site in the South.